FAQ - You ask, we answer!
When can I check in?
You can check in on the day of arrival from 2.00 p.m. It is also possible to request early check-in depending on availability. Please contact hotel reception the night before arrival! If you wish to arrive later and you contact reception latest by 1.00 pm on the day of arrival instead of dinner we will supply you with a cold, packaged dinner in your room. Otherwise we are unable to provide you with dinner in the case of late arrival!
When do I have to check out?
On your day of departure you are kindly requested to leave your room latest by 10.00 a.m. It is also possible to request late check-out depending on availability. Please contact hotel reception the night before for queries. Upon late check-out the services offered by the hotel exclusive of the standard room rate can only be utilised latest by 10.00 a.m.
How can I pay?
In cash (in the currency, which has been indicated on your quote, namely in HUF or in EUR) with a debit or credit card.
Do I need to transfer a deposit?
In order to finalise your booking 30% of the booking value has to be transferred to our bank account 2 weeks within the date of booking (or via your bank you have to have the required amount transferred from your creditcard and debited to our account). The transferred deposit in the case of cancellations before 3 weeks prior to arrival is non-refundable, but changes made to your arrival date are possible! Deposit amounts are not refundable in the case of cancellations 3 weeks within the date of arrival; making changes to your arrival date are only possible in “justified” cases!
Are the outdoor pools open all year round?
Yes! Thanks to the new open-air pool cover – depending on the weather - you can swim even in winter! The wellness facilities operate in different periods. During the summer months a limited number of sunbeds are at your disposal. Further information.
Where can I park?
Free parking is provided in the back courtyard of the hotel. Please note that in front of the main entrance fee-paying parking system is in place. We would kindly request you not to leave your vehicle unattended during your check-in and request a parking ticket from reception!
Do you supply hairdryers in the rooms?
Yes, hairdryers are available in the room.
Do you supply bathrobes in the rooms?
Bathrobes are only provided for certain packages. If you wish not to bring your own, we can provide you with bathrobes at a charge.
Is it possible to request full-board?
Half-board includes buffet breakfast and dinner. Full-board is only available for groups.
Where can I have lunch?
If you get hungry between breakfast (from 07:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.) and dinner (from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.) our café offers various snacks: soup, pizza, hot sandwiches, hot dog, fries, frankfurters.
Where can I use the internet?
At a charge you can use the internet on PCs in the café. In areas of the hotel free WIFI is available to hotel guests. If you wish to access speed internet from your hotel room, please contact reception to receive a password at a charge.
Do you provide irons?
You can use an iron in the room, please contact reception.
Can I rent a bicycle in the hotel?
From late spring to early autumn (depending on the weather) we offer bicycle rental services in the hotel.
Can I rent a car or order a transfer?
No problem. Upon request we contact our partners! After transferring a deposit amount, already on the day of your arrival the selected vehicle will be at your disposal! Please e-mail us for any transfer queries.
Can I print and copy documents?
For hotel guests printing and photocopying services are EXCLUSIVELY available at the secretariat of the hotel on weekdays between 09:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
How safe is the hotel?
Our hotel offers 24-hour reception and security services. During the night you need to ring the bell as the doors are locked. Upon request we also supply safes at reception. We assume no liability for items stored in the safes!
Is it possible to organise conferences, class reunions or team-building trainings in the hotel?
Our hotel offers an event hall where we can accommodate for example team-building events or smaller conferences for participants between 18 to maximum 35 people. Pool table, table-football facilities and mini golf are available to our guests.
What discounts do you offer?
For groups (min. 15 people) individual discounts are available, for individual guests we offer loyalty cards. Entrance tickets to the Tófürdő (Lake Bath) are available from hotel reception at a 10% discounted rate.
Why is Hotel Aquamarin a good choice?
- Because it is located only 5 minutes walk away from town centre, but it’s far enough to avoid the “noise” of the concerts and other events while you are relaxing.
- Because the „B” wing of the hotel and services provided were rated by Hotel Stars, which means that the star rating of the hotel is not “self-determined”!
- Because our „B” type rooms, fully renovated in 2009 offer everything which ensure a comfortable stay: comfortable bed, television, phone, spacious balcony with garden furniture, shower (with a towel heater) and separated toilet.
- Because if the „B” room rate is over your budget, we offer other rooms with a more modest interior in our older „A” wing.
- Because, despite of the fact that the services are not rated as three stars, the therapeutic treatments are carried out on equipment, which are used in hotels with a slightly higher rating!
- Because, as the hotel offers therapeutic treatments subsidised by the Health Insurance Fund, the staff carrying out the treatments is highly skilled. Certified physiotherapists, experienced physiotherapy assistants holding minimum a general certificate of education and kneaders are at the disposal of our guests, furthermore on weekdays there a doctor in house every day, who can examine the patients during consultation hours and can prescribe the treatments.
- Because we offer excellent quality therapeutic water! The composition of the water is more or less identical to the water of the Lake. The well is located under the hotel, so by the time it reaches our pools the water hardly looses from its 42°C temperature.
- Because in our hotel the focus is on wellness! Anyone, in their own bathtub or shower supplied with nozzles can refresh themselves using disinfected fresh water with a temperature of 27 to 28°C. But to relax in a pool filled with thermal water with a temperature of 35 to 38°C, in a way that we cure our bones and joints cannot be done in a wellness hotel, but in our hotel it’s no problem.
- Because our kitchen uses the same raw materials as anywhere else, but on the terrace of our drink bar you can play mini golf or a game of pool in the reception room or enjoy the long-time ago forgotten table football game.
- Because if you need to do work while you are on holiday, you will find Wi-Fi access.
- The list is not exclusive, so we would recommend discovering the other advantages in person!